Starting August 19th, join us as we embark on 21 days of prayer & fasting. We expect God to show up powerfully in our lives, our church, and our community as we walk through this together. We pray that the resources below will encourage you during this season of focus on God!
What kind of fast is right for me?: In order to help you prepare for this powerful spiritual exercise, we’d like to provide you with some fasting methods to prayerfully consider over the next week.
- Full Fast: Drink only liquids
- Daniel Fast: Eat no meat, no sweets and no bread. Drink water and juice. Eat fruits and vegetables
- One Item: Give up one type of food (meat, sweets, etc)
- Partial Fast: A partial fast is from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm or from sun up to sundown. You can select from three types of fasting —a Full Fast, Daniel Fast or give up at least one item of food.
- Media Fast: Abstain from Facebook, TV, video games, smartphone, etc
For additional helpful information on fasting from our friends at CRU, go here.
Stay connected: Stay in community with your Sent Church family in our private Facebook group, SentLife. If you’re not already in the group, please just send a join request and we’ll get you right in!
Stay fed spiritually: Click here for a great 21 days of fasting devotional plan. Prayerfully meditate on the devotional message and scriptures for each day, and seek the voice of The Holy Spirit during this exciting time of growth!
Pray with us #1 – Sent Church Prayer Guide: United prayer is powerful prayer! Please click here to download a Prayer Guide for these 21 days. This Prayer Guide contains scriptural thoughts and prayer requests from the individual ministries of Sent Church. Please join us in prayer that God will bless and use Sent Church to further His will!
Pray with us #2 – Tuesday morning group prayer: Starting Tuesday, August 21, we invite you to join us in person at at 7:00am as we prayer over the individual needs of all those that are part of Sent. We’ll have a time of worship, scriptural encouragement, and prayer. If you are not able to attend in person, we invite you to join us on Facebook Live in our private Facebook group, SentLife!