Honor God… Live Sent…
When it’s upside down, money can do a lot of damage. But when it’s right side up, money can do a lot of good. God says that we should use our money to worship Him and to live generous lives that excel in doing good and helping others.
- Click GIVE NOW (you’ll need to allow pop-ups in your internet browser; will work best when using Internet Explorer)
- Login (if you don’t already have an account, you’ll be asked to create one so we’ll know who you are)
- Provide contact and bank or credit card information.
- Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church. View additional information below regarding online giving and frequently asked questions.
Keeping your information and contribution secure is a top priority to Sent Church. Learn more about how Sent Church keeps your information secure.
Where does your money go?
Just as you strive to be a good steward of the resources entrusted to you, our church strives to be a good steward of the resources entrusted to us. Sent Church’s operational budget, funded by the tithes and offerings of our members and friends, enables our church to carry out its mission to throw a LifeLine to people that leads them to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Faith Promise Giving provides financial resources for Sent Church’s LovePrint fund that is leaving God’s LovePrint around the world. All financial processes and records are audited and governed by the Finance Team under the direction of the Local Board of Administration.
3 Ways To Give To Sent Church
One of the most important things we do with our money is investing in God’s work through the local church. The Finance Team is pleased to announce that we have made it easier to be a consistent giver at Sent Church. Simply choose one of these options:
- OPTION #1: WEEKLY OFFERINGS AT OUR SUNDAY SERVICES: We will continue to receive offerings during our weekly Sunday services.
- OPTION #2: ONLINE BILL PAY THROUGH YOUR BANK: Select “Manual Check” and your bank will mail a check to the church. There is no cost to you or the church for this service. 3701 W. Spring Creek Pkwy | Plano, TX 75023
- OPTION #3: GIVE ONLINE AT OUR CHURCH WEBSITE: Click the “Give Online” link to schedule a one-time or repeating gift by checking account or bank card.
Your faithful stewardship enables our church to throw a LifeLine to the world. Thank you for your giving to Sent Church!
Taking steps with my finances.
Start giving regularly: Stay faithful and consistent with an automated recurring schedule. God wants your first fruits not your leftovers. Online giving can be a helpful tool so create an account today.
Be a percentage giver: When God was first teaching His people how to handle their resources, He established the tithe or 10% as his baseline standard. This financial practice became a way to honor God, keep money in its rightful place, and experience the blessing of trusting God. If you’ve never given before, 10% may seem like a giant step of faith for you. Pray about it and take as big a step as you can trust God to take. Whether you start out at 3% or 5%, God can grow your faith until you are able to invest cheerfully in advancing God’s Kingdom on earth.
Make a year end gift: Special one-time, year-end gifts can be a symbolic response of a renewed focus and commitment. This faithful practice can change the giver from the inside out. Split your holiday budget between buying presents and making a special offering.
Get help: If your financial house is not in order and you wish you could give more than you are currently able, we recommend attending a Financial Peace University seminar.
Pray through these probing questions:
- What am I doing to teach my family about the joy of generosity?
- Where in my life am I rich in the things money can’t buy?
- If today were my last day, would I be happy with the legacy my financial choices leave?
- What’s one thing I can do today to live with a generous heart?
- Where have I seen the generosity of others directly affect my life?
- Although I might not be chasing money, are there areas of my life where I hold onto and give it more importance than it deserves?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it safe to give online?
- What Types of Banks Accounts Can I Give From?
- Are There Any Fees Involved?
- Can I make a one-time contribution?
- If I want to set-up a recurring gift, what are my options for frequency of my gift?
- Can I change my personal information?
- Can I review my donation history online?
- Will I still receive regular contribution statements from the church?
- When will contributions be taken from my account?
- Can I designate my gift to a particular cause?
- How will I know that I set up my gift correctly?
- Does it matter which Internet browser I use?
- I be able to give to special Sent Church campaigns (Year End Fund, It’s Time, etc.) online?
- I have additional questions about online giving that have not been addressed. Who can I talk to?
- What types of bank accounts can I give from?
- Can I use a debit card?
Q: Is it safe to give online?
Yes. In many ways giving online is safer than writing a check because an electronic gift cannot be lost or stolen. The security of the system is continually managed by Fellowship One.
Q: Are there any fees involved with giving online?
Not to you. You will not pay any fees with an online gift. In addition, online gifts are a more cost efficient way for the church to process donations.
Q: Can I make a one-time contribution?
Yes. The system allows you the option of either making a one-time contribution or setting up a recurring contribution. For a one-time contribution, you can designate that the contribution should be made immediately or, for both one-time and recurring contributions, you can schedule the contributions to come out of your bank account on the date(s) specified by you.
Q: If I want to set-up a recurring gift, what are my options for frequency of my gift?
For recurring gifts, you have the option of giving weekly, every two weeks, twice a month (1st & 16th) or once a month (chosen date).
Q: Can I change my personal information or the amount or the frequency of my gift once I have set it up?
Yes. You can change or cancel your contribution at any time before the date of your next contribution. Simply log in to the system using your user name and password and make the necessary changes in the system.
Q: Can I review my donation history online?
Yes. The site will allow you to view the complete history of your contributions, given either online or otherwise. Once you’ve created an account, you will able to contribute immediately. However, for security purposes, before you can see any past contributions, we must manually connect your online account with your previous information. This is a one-time process when you initially create your account. After that, you can view your history at any time. For more information, see our security policy.
Q: When will contributions be taken from my account?
Contributions will be taken from your specified bank account within 48 business hours of the date you requested. This time frame allows time for the contribution to process through your bank and the church’s bank. If the date of your contribution falls on a weekend or a holiday, the transaction will be initiated on the next banking day.
Q: Will I be able to give to special Sent Church campaigns (Year End Fund, It’s Time, etc.) online?
During times when these campaigns are occurring, you will be able to give a one-time or recurring contribution to support the given initiative or campaign.
Q: I have additional questions about online giving that have not been addressed. Who can I talk to?
For any questions, concerns or comments about the online giving system, please contact us at email@example.com. You will receive a response from our staff as soon as possible.
Q. Can I use a debit card?
You can use a debit check card from Visa or MasterCard, but true debit cards are not accepted through the Fellowship One system due to the sensitivity of securely requesting a Personal Identification Number (PIN). ACH bank drafts can be used instead for true debits.