What Happens in a Small Group?
A small group is a community where we dive into God’s Word together, inspiring significant life change as we discuss real life and real issues. A small group is where we celebrate the successes and good times of life and we comfort one another during the tough and disappointing times. It is where we serve, are encouraged, equipped, and challenged to a BIG FAITH!
When Do Small Groups Meet?
Small groups meet at different times and different days throughout the week.
What Kinds Of Small Groups Are There?
- Married Groups are specially designed for you and your spouse to attend together. They range from marrieds with young children to empty nester groups.
- Mixed Groups are made up of a variety of ages and stages of life, including singles, marrieds, men, and women.
- Men’s Groups are for men only.
- Women’s Groups are for women only.
Ready to join a group? Click here!
We also host several classes throughout the year.
These classes are short-term and vary in their starting dates.
- Starting Point | a 10-week class exploring the grand story of the Bible designed to answer questions about faith, the Bible and Christianity; materials $20 | meets twice a year
- Engage Class | Outlines our vision and mission, explores small groups and volunteer opportunities, and invites you to become a Ministry Partner | meets quarterly
- Financial Peace University | In nine easy-to-follow lessons, you’ll learn how to get out of debt, create a budget, make wise spending decisions, save for the future, and so much more! | materials $100 | meets once a year
Contact Abby Krause, our Spiritual Formation Director